The CPaaS Showcase Challenge is back, and this time it’s taking place at ITEXPO in Fort Lauderdale, Florida from February 13th to 18th, 2023. The first challenge was won by BroadSource last month at CCA Cloud Connections, and this time around we have four new contestants competing for some exciting prizes. The judges for this Showcase Challenge are some of the most prominent names in the telecommunications and internet industry, making this a must-attend event for anyone interested in the future of communication!
The contestants in this year’s challenge are Crexendo, SpeechLogix, Iotum, and Vinix, each of whom will be showcasing their products and services in a one-hour session at 2:45 PM on February 14th in Room 302.
Jon Brinton of Crexendo, Haitham Al-Hanafi of SpeechLogix, Dora Bloom of Iotum, and Mark Diaz of Vinix will be presenting their offerings, and we have an awesome group of judges that will be evaluating their performance. We can’t wait to see what innovative CPaaS products they have built, and how they’re taking them to market, and we had a pre-event discussion with Crexendo’s Anand Buch last week (blog continues below):
We’re excited to have some industry icons judge this year’s challenge!
- Jeff Pulver is a futurist and internet entrepreneur known for his work in popularizing the use and adoption of VoIP worldwide.
- Robert Galop is a seasoned business leader who has helped early-stage B2B SaaS businesses find success.
- Jordan Rupar is the Managing Director of Q Advisors, a leading investment bank focused on the global telecommunications, media, and technology sectors.
- Alan Percy is the current CMO of Telco Bridges and a frequent speaker on communications and technology adoption topics.
- Kevin Nethercott is the Managing Partner of the CPaaS Acceleration Alliance and has a wealth of experience in the CPaaS sector.
And like last time, the audience can help judge through our special CPaaS Showcase Challenge app developed by our friends at Gamify.
The prizes for the winners of this year’s challenge include a CPaaS Acceleration Alliance Stakeholder Workshop, a Q Advisors Strategy Advisory Session, a Social Media Makeover by Evan Kirstel, and a free pass to the upcoming Telecom & Blockchain Symposium in NYC hosted by Jeff Pulver. These prizes are designed to help the winners take their businesses to the next level and position themselves for success in the ever-evolving telecommunications market.
In conclusion, the CPaaS Showcase Challenge at ITEXPO is an event not to be missed for anyone interested in the future of communication. With four exciting contestants and a panel of judges that are experts in the field, it promises to be an informative and engaging session. Whether you’re a vendor, a prospect, or simply someone interested in the latest advancements in telecommunications, this challenge is a must-attend event. So, mark your calendars and make sure to be in Room 302 at 2:45 PM on February 14th to catch all the action!
Comments are closed